To breathe is to live. Marcel Wanders introduces the O2TODAY™ mask. Made with the highest grade of Texus Fibre™ filters, this biologically advanced mask protects from the harmful pollutants found in our city air. Matching breathability with sustainability, this beautifully scientific mask will impact how we live for years to come.read more
- all news
- launching the world’s most breathable urban lifestyle air pollution mask
- marcel wanders presented le roi soleil with baccarat in russia
- the cybex ‘parents collection' by marcel wanders comes to the us
- wanders & yoo launch oh! in ecuador
- friedman benda features marcel wanders at design miami/
- marcel wanders launched christofle grandfather clock at design downtown dubai!
- alessi circus exclusive to harrods during london design festival
- baby bell is born
- rijks, masters of the golden age at the frankfurt book fair 2016
- rijks, masters of the golden age unlimited edition now available worldwide
- at the centre pompidou, versatility and playful imagination eliminate the barriers between craft and industry.
- marcel wanders shares insights during his interview with james taylor.
- the daisy chair. one part organic. one part synthetic. all marcel wanders.
- eurasian garden delights opam visitors
- the 'rijks, masters of the golden age' world tour continues in berlin
- marcel wanders presented the mad collection at clerkenwell design week london
- 'le roi soleil' for baccarat debuts at salone del mobile 2016
- marcel wanders at the centre pompidou
- 'rijks, masters of the golden age' debuts in the us
- marcel wanders at salone del mobile 2016
- cybex by marcel wanders introducing the parents collection
- marcel wanders launches unseen collection for safilo
- marcel wanders launches rijks, masters of the golden age in amsterdam
- marcel wanders talent event at salone 2016
- marcel wanders sets time with new grandfather clock for christofle at maison & objet
- marcel wanders launches lounge chair for louis vuitton
- marcel wanders and vista alegre present new porcelain collection at maison & objet
- monster garden exhibits at musée des arts décoratifs
- new years wish 2016
- watch the kameha grand zurich video!
- marcel wanders talks eden at design miami/
- aqmw holiday set is on its way to japan
- personal editions exhibition at the design museum gent (in collaboration with boijmans van beuningen)
- gift collection colombo via della spiga launches in korea
- rijks, masters of the golden age debut at the frankfurt book fair 2015
- attend our exclusive preview of ‘rijks, masters of the golden age'
- marcel wanders shows limited editions at design miami
- marcel wanders presents rijks, masters of the golden age at the frankfurt book fair 2015!
- keep an eye out for rijks masters of the golden age!
- anticipating the colombo via della spiga gift collection!
- experience the frozen garden anew!
- gabriele chiave on the role of carpets at maison&objet!
- kameha grand zurich: a home away from home in images!
- rock your workout at the kameha grand zurich!
- relive your childhood with the magnificent rocking unicorn arion!
- watch the wallflower bouquet video!
- knotted chair joins vignelli center for design studies collection!
- where we work: the interior of the marcel wanders studio
- marcel wanders announces new gallery in its headquarters!
- from paper to reality: watch marcel wanders’ animated talents escape into the world!
- marcel wanders took the stage as keynote speaker at dwell on design 2015
- curious to see our best moments during the milan design week? watch the video!
- knotted chair premieres at museum of craft and design in san francisco!
- marcel wanders creates randstad talents!
- marcel wanders at salone del mobile 2015 (1)
- meet the people: our creative director gabriele chiave
- marcel wanders revealed!
- a mesmerizing interior experience by marcel wanders!
- milan design week 2015 sneak peak!
- launching the 'dressed' for breakfast and 'dressed in wood' collections for alessi
- the newest jardin d’eden table candelabra for christofle
- starring the century and loop collections for very wood
- happy 2015!
- premiering the new video on marcel wanders' for klm!
- bon bon chair
- read marcel wanders' interview on the cyborg collection!
- slow tech exhibition in wow amsterdam
- cosme decorte the muse and the pearl
- the eurasian garden to open at the oita prefectural art museum in japan in 2015!
- optical delight: the quadro collection for bisazza!
- jardin d’eden collection for christofle
- illusions wallpaper collection for graham & brown!
- introducing the mona bedroom for marks & spencer!
- the ornamental universe wallpaper!
- marcel wanders creates leerdam crystal vase!
- pupmag fotoshoot
- the kameha grand zurich experience!
- a family of cyborgs for magis!
- design museum holon exhibits knotted chair
- andaz amsterdam prinsengracht wins 'best design' hotel award 2014
- bangles to benches at the high museum of art atlanta
- light e-motion - watch the film!
- state-of-the-art clock for christofle!
- salone del mobile 2014
- marcel achieves personal & career milestone
- new aqmw product design
- magical new gifts for marks & spencer
- marcel wanders pinned up: from 2014, amsterdam
- marcel wanders for m&s spring/summer 2013
- salone del mobile 2013
- alessi dressed pots & pans, stainless steel
- happy new year!
- stedelijk museum exhibition
- cosme decorte portable face powder
- marcel wanders for m&s winter 2012
- valentine light for moooi
- andaz amsterdam opening party
- alessi dressed pots & pans
- marcel wanders for essenza
- moooi collection 2012
- the wanders collection for bisazza bagno
- new cyborg chair for magis
- saint-jacques luggage
- moooi salone del mobile invite
- moooi founders
- bisazza bagno launches the wanders collection
- marcel wanders for m&s
- marcel named art director for aqmw
- alessi dressed
- aq mw skincare
- cosme decorte magical face powder
- whispers for graham & brown
- join for anker carpets
- marcel wanders: interiors
- flos get lit, get ink'd
- klm business class service
- marcel wanders & corriere della sera
- salone del mobile 2011
- hero pin
- marcel wanders in designer people
- amsterdam creative capital
- target holiday collection
- moooi milan 2009
- flos milan 2009
- venus chair for poliform
- philadelphia museum of art: daydreams
- marcel wanders collection for de bijenkorf
- designer of the year
- graham & brown in milan
- mondrian south beach miami
- moooi first showroom
- westerhuis opening
- moooi milan 2008
Marcel Wanders presented ‘Le Roi Soleil’, on November 24, 2016 at Maison Baccarat in Moscow. The dazzling reinterpretation of the iconique ‘Zenith’ chandelier was on display along with the ‘The New Antique’ table and vases and ‘Rois de la Forêt’ collections in a stunning scenography of light dramatised by the audacity of thought and luster of crystal.read more
In collaboration with renowned children furniture manufacturer, Cybex, Marcel Wanders launches the 'Parent Collection' at the Miami Beach Art Fair on December 3, 2016. Experience this stylish, fun and sophisticated collection of chic baby furniture and accessories that seamlessly integrates in parents' lifestyle.read more
The residential project Oh! was launched in the urban setting of La Gonzales Suarez, Ecuador on Thursday, November 17, 2016. The collaboration between Marcel Wanders and YOO, and Uribe & Schwarzkopf, has resulted in a multitude of apartments inspired by nature and reflect the elements of fire, air and Earth. [Read More]read more
In collaboration with Friedman Benda gallery, Marcel Wanders returns to Design Miami/ from November 30 through December 4. On display will be one of his latest limited edition designs; Odjurssäte Murmur [link to Odjurssate page]read more
Marcel Wanders Creative Director, Gabriele Chiave, showed the world that time can be made timeless with the launch of the Christofle Grandfather Clock at Downtown Design Dubai, October 25 through 28. Part of the Jardin d’Eden silverware collection, this monument of artistry sets the standard of mechanical luxury.read more
The iconic objects made in collaboration with Alessi that captures the spectacle found only under the big top was found at Harrods during the London Design Festival. Combining functionality with the pageantry of the circus, this one-of-a-kind collection sets the standard for stainless steel tableware. [Read more]read more
Marcel Wanders' iconic representation of the gathering of people and celebration of shared, quality time is now reimagined in a smaller version. For the first time, as part of the exclusive Personal Editions, the same over-sized bell lamps found in hotels and museums can be experienced in the home. [Request Information and/ or Acquire]read more
Rijks, Masters of the Golden Age, the groundbreaking volume that shares over 60 of the greatest masterpieces of the past is being presented at the Frankfurt Book Fair 2016. Experience all three editions of this homage to cultural heritage, that are all equally as beautiful and relatable as the story of how this book came to be. [Become a Distributor] [Acquire]read more
Marcel Wanders and Alessi announce an iconic collection that captures the spectacle found only under the big top. Alessi has long been the standard for excellence in the area of tableware and household accessories, particularly with stainless steel. The challenge of combining the functionality of the products with the imagination of the circus was particularly inspiring to Marcel Wanders. “The circus is larger than life. The pageantry astonishes and what you see, hear and feel never leaves you. That one-of-a-kind magical feeling is now celebrated through this innovative collection,” explains Marcel Wanders.read more
Marcel Wanders launches the unlimited version of his collectible art publication 'Rijks, Masters of the Golden Age'. Produced for a wider audience, this 576-page hardback version pays homage to the 17th-century Dutch masterpieces from the Rijksmuseum’s prestigious Gallery of Honour and is available for 125 EUR. Three years in the making, the project was born of Marcel Wanders’ profound appreciation for this outstanding cultural heritage and its timeless significance. “This book is about how the greatest masterpieces influence how we see the world today," says Marcel Wanders. Order Here.read more
At the Centre Pompidou, versatility and playful imagination eliminate the barriers between craft and industry.
Industrial pieces. Personal editions. Ground-breaking video work. Experience Marcel Wanders' vast selection of multidisciplinary works at the Centre Pompidou through the eyes of industrial design curator Marie-Ange Brayer. Watch as she speaks about his exciting range of work within this celebration of renowned artists and designers.read more
Speaking with James Taylor, Marcel Wanders offers candid insight into his personal history and shares what inspires him to create an environment of love, to live with passion and make our most exciting dreams come true. With intimate honesty, Marcel explains his ambition and personality that make him the prolific designer that he is today.read more
The line between what is natural and what is artificial becomes blurred as Marcel Wanders mixes and matches material to create the Daisy Chair as part of the Cyborg collection for Magis. This summer is the perfect time to experience this ever-expanding family of furniture that continues to excite.read more
Inflated and rooted by weights to be moved by the carefree, passing wind. Breathing, lively and free. The five meter tall balloon installation depicting floral painterly masks that opened April 24th, 2015 at the Oita Prefectural Art Museum continues to please.
Watch and discover the deep meaning of the design concept behind this irreverent, two-way union of customs and cultures. “Moving effortlessly like breath, this installation proclaims the possibility for the acceptance of thoughts and ideas that originate from distance shores”, Marcel Wanders said.read more
'Rijks, Masters of the Golden Age', the heroic homage to the 17th-century Dutch masterpieces from the Rijksmuseum’s prestigious Gallery of Honour continues its world tour. After receiving acclaim in Frankfurt, Dubai, Amsterdam, Milan and New York, it will be showcased next in Berlin with more urban capitals to follow.read more
In collaboration with international furniture company, Poliform, Marcel Wanders presented his expanded 'Mad Collection' during Clerkenwell Design Week in London, May 24 – 26. Featuring his latest editions to an already successful collection, the new pieces push the limits of Italian craft and versatile design.read more
This year at Salone del Mobile 2016 in Milan, Marcel Wanders presented his surprise creationLe Roi Soleil for Baccarat. An ode to the know-how of manufactory artisans, Marcel Wanders designed this piece as a tribute to the illustrious monarch Louis XIV.read more
The Centre Pompidou currently presents Cher(e)s Ami(e)s, a group exhibition that celebrates contemporary works that have entered its collection during the last five years. Along with renowned artists and designers from all over the world and different generations, Marcel Wanders is present with a vast selection of multidisciplinary works, that range from industrial pieces, personal editions and video work.read more