Coming soon!read more
- all news
- keep an eye out for rijks masters of the golden age!
- anticipating the colombo via della spiga gift collection!
- experience the frozen garden anew!
- gabriele chiave on the role of carpets at maison&objet!
- kameha grand zurich: a home away from home in images!
- rock your workout at the kameha grand zurich!
- relive your childhood with the magnificent rocking unicorn arion!
- watch the wallflower bouquet video!
- knotted chair joins vignelli center for design studies collection!
- where we work: the interior of the marcel wanders studio
- marcel wanders announces new gallery in its headquarters!
- from paper to reality: watch marcel wanders’ animated talents escape into the world!
- marcel wanders took the stage as keynote speaker at dwell on design 2015
- curious to see our best moments during the milan design week? watch the video!
- marcel wanders creates randstad talents!
- knotted chair premieres at museum of craft and design in san francisco!
- marcel wanders at salone del mobile 2015 (1)
- meet the people: our creative director gabriele chiave
- marcel wanders revealed!
- a mesmerizing interior experience by marcel wanders!
- milan design week 2015 sneak peak!
- launching the 'dressed' for breakfast and 'dressed in wood' collections for alessi
- the newest jardin d’eden table candelabra for christofle
- starring the century and loop collections for very wood
- happy 2015!
- premiering the new video on marcel wanders' for klm!
- bon bon chair
- read marcel wanders' interview on the cyborg collection!
- slow tech exhibition in wow amsterdam
- cosme decorte the muse and the pearl
- the eurasian garden to open at the oita prefectural art museum in japan in 2015!
- optical delight: the quadro collection for bisazza!
- jardin d’eden collection for christofle
- illusions wallpaper collection for graham & brown!
- introducing the mona bedroom for marks & spencer!
- the ornamental universe wallpaper!
- marcel wanders creates leerdam crystal vase!
- pupmag fotoshoot
- the kameha grand zurich experience!
- a family of cyborgs for magis!
- design museum holon exhibits knotted chair
- andaz amsterdam prinsengracht wins 'best design' hotel award 2014
- bangles to benches at the high museum of art atlanta
- light e-motion - watch the film!
- state-of-the-art clock for christofle!
- salone del mobile 2014
- marcel achieves personal & career milestone
- new aqmw product design
- magical new gifts for marks & spencer
- marcel wanders pinned up: from 2014, amsterdam
- marcel wanders for m&s spring/summer 2013
- salone del mobile 2013
- alessi dressed pots & pans, stainless steel
- happy new year!
- stedelijk museum exhibition
- cosme decorte portable face powder
- marcel wanders for m&s winter 2012
- valentine light for moooi
- andaz amsterdam opening party
- alessi dressed pots & pans
- marcel wanders for essenza
- moooi collection 2012
- the wanders collection for bisazza bagno
- new cyborg chair for magis
- saint-jacques luggage
- moooi salone del mobile invite
- moooi founders
- bisazza bagno launches the wanders collection
- marcel wanders for m&s
- marcel named art director for aqmw
- alessi dressed
- aq mw skincare
- cosme decorte magical face powder
- whispers for graham & brown
- join for anker carpets
- marcel wanders: interiors
- flos get lit, get ink'd
- klm business class service
- marcel wanders & corriere della sera
- salone del mobile 2011
- hero pin
- marcel wanders in designer people
- amsterdam creative capital
- target holiday collection
- moooi milan 2009
- flos milan 2009
- venus chair for poliform
- philadelphia museum of art: daydreams
- marcel wanders collection for de bijenkorf
- designer of the year
- graham & brown in milan
- mondrian south beach miami
- moooi first showroom
- westerhuis opening
- moooi milan 2008
Marcel Wanders has partnered with Italian luxury brand Colombo Via della Spiga to release the stunning 'Gift' collection. Built around an iconic golden bow motif in combination with leather black bands to express the idea of a gift, the collection makes your travel experience complete, festive and beautiful.read more
Introducing new premium extensions to the ‘Frozen Garden’ collection by Marcel Wanders for luxury Italian design brand Bisazza.
The new 2015 tiles ‘Gold’ and ‘Platinum’ launch at Cersaie 2015 (September 28 through October 2 - Hall 22 Stand A14-B15). Together with the ‘Tulip Grey’ mosaics, these items provide an endless array of varied possibilities to customise a unique look and feel for every room.
We are proud to announce that on September 4th at 12pm, Marcel Wanders' Creative Director Gabriele Chiave will share his insight during a panel discussion at Maison&Objet in Paris. Joined by Asa Henzel and Lucy Upward, Chiave will be discussing the role of carpets in interior design and particularly highlight the process behind the groundbreaking and recently founded Moooi Carpets.read more
Opening its doors at the beginning of March, the ‘Kameha Grand Zurich’ designed by Marcel Wanders is a hotel that celebrates the rich heritage of Switzerland. Inside unique elements of the local culture warmly welcome international guests. It is a place that could only exist in Zurich, with no other interiors like it. Here we present the photography from this new hotel to show a glimpse of the wonderful experience awaiting those who visit.read more
Check out the short video made by our talented 3D team for the gym of the ‘Kameha Grand Zurich’ hotel.read more
Seen at this year's Salone del Mobile, the rocking unicorn ‘Arion’ for Moooi is a special edition piece made of solid wood for its legs and base, and adorned with white embroidered leather on the head and saddle.read more
‘Wallflower Bouquet' is a light installation by Marcel Wanders. A palette of fifty constantly changing colors is chosen randomly from a library of images of dying flowers. ‘Wallflower Bouquet’ highlights the idea of life perpetually being built upon death. This symbolic idea of 'Vanitas' is embodied in the piece in the form of a pop aesthetic with a technological twist.read more
The Vignelli Center for Design Studies leads a time capsule initiative designed to facilitate a multifaceted understanding of design processes for future generations of designers. In this spirit, and as an item of historical significance of innovative design, the ‘Knotted Chair’ joins the collection.read more
At the centre of Amsterdam’s famed Jordaan district stands the Westerhuis, a historic building that has become a cultural platform for the creative industry, housing a variety of companies in anywhere from design to public relations. The studio of Marcel Wanders can be found on the 3rd floor of the building, a creative hub where 50 passionate designers collaborate on beautiful and innovative products and interiors.read more
The brand-new Marcel Wanders’ gallery space, which can be visited by appointment only, is located on the third floor of the beautiful historical Westerhouse building located in the Westerstraat. Adding to Marcel Wanders studio's hive of activity, the gallery hosts interchanging exhibitions in combination with the Personal Editions collection for a select audience.read more
Launched in April, the ‘Talents’ are collectible gifts created by Marcel Wanders for Randstad. From ideation to reality, this is a project very close to Marcel’s heart; connecting professional talent and bringing their contributions into the light is a great collaborative endeavor both for Marcel Wanders and Randstad!read more
On Friday May 20th to an audience of 300 stellar design professionals and lovers, Marcel Wanders delivered a 30-minute speech spanning over three decades of his prolific design career. In light of this journey, a lively conversation with Dwell-Founder Lara Dean ensued.
During this year’s Milan Design Week, Marcel Wanders showcased bold designs and extensions to existing collections for Alessi, Barovier&Toso, Cappellini, Magis, Moooi, Olivari, Poliform, LG Hausys, and Very Wood and announced a new partnership with Colombo Via della Spigga.read more
The prestigious Andaz Prinsengracht Amsterdam, an iconic interior by Marcel Wanders, saw the launch of the Talents collection in the beginning of April. The Talents are in sync with Randstad’s latest campaign and philosophy ‘Worden wie je bent’ (Becoming who you are).read more
Marcel Wanders’ ‘Knotted Chair’ is currently part of the group show “Hands Off: New Dutch Design at the Confluence of Technology & Craft” at the Museum of Craft and Design in San Francisco.read more
At this year’s exciting Salone Internazionale del Mobile Marcel Wanders introduces brand new beautiful designs and extends existing collections in bold directions, for Alessi, Barovier & Toso, Cappellini, Magis, Moooi, Olivari, Poliform, LG Hausys and Very Wood. His presence is being felt across the entire city of Milan.read more
Gabriele Chiave is creative director at Marcel Wanders overseeing all projects in product and interior design, and art direction for a range of premium design brands and many other international companies and hotels. His passion is to express beauty through complexity.
Take a few moments to read this world-traveling art aficionado and jazz lover thoughts on design and creativity.
For Design Shanghai 2015 Marcel Wanders premieres a collectible design specially created for French powerhouses Baccarat and Christofle, together with his Personal Editions. The result of a partnership between the three brands, both existing and new designed items will be on display from March 27 through 30.read more
Private Residence Taipei combines Marcel's design signature with local-inspired elements. Each space is lovingly conceived as a jewelry box with attention to detail, richly decorative reliefs and bespoke furniture setting the tone. All rooms are individually designed to provide a unique experience.